Signing up to become an Ultimate Pool subscriber is the best way of accessing live action and exclusive feature content from the world’s most exciting 8-ball pool circuit.
Heading into the organisation’s third official season, professional numbers have expanded to 96. The roster features the world’s best 8-ball players and for the first time several top snooker stars including major winners Mark Selby, Mark Williams, Mark Allen and Stephen Maguire.
The Pro Series is 2023 has expanded from 8 events to 10. There will be five long weekends throughout the year with two events completed at each. Pro Series weekends have also expanded from three days to four days (Thursday to Sunday).
Once again, Ultimate Pool subscribers will be able to watch all these events live on its website and through the Ultimate Pool App. Three feature tables with commentary will be covered and subscribers can use up to three devices at once.
Despite more Pro Series event days and action than ever before, Ultimate Pool has frozen its monthly and annual subscription packages. In fact, for a limited time only, you can sign up for an annual subscription of just £59.99 by using code PROSERIES at checkout. There are also monthly packages available.
BECOME AN ULTIMATE POOL SUBSCRIBER HERE!
Wait! Subscribers get lots more...
- Live coverage of feature Challenger and Women's Series matches
- Live Monday night Champions League and Pairs Cup coverage
- Live Wednesday night Masters and Finals Day coverage
- Live Seniors Mini Series coverage
- Live Women's Mini Series coverage
- Live 2023 WEPF World Championships coverage
- Access to exclusive feature content, watchalongs and series' including tutorials with sport’s top stars such as the Mind of Mick Hill, the Gareth Potts Masterclass and the Magic of Chris Melling
- Video-on-demand access to hundreds of hours coverage of previous Ultimate Pool events and classic matches
For more information about our live and archived coverage and how to access it (including any problems you may have), please visit our FAQ page here.